Primary health care (PHC)
We have worked with our partners to develop the national policy on primary health care and its guideline for the implementation. Our going activity are establishing and monitoring the function of the health centre management committee.
- Developing disseminating and implementing policy and guideline of primary health care.
- Building capacity of coordinators on PHC.
- Monitoring, evaluating and reviewing primary health care policy.
- Providing guidance on primary health approaches to health workers at all levels.
- Coordinating current primary health care activities.
- Conducting research and develop effective primary health care approaches.
- Assisting Ministry of Health in monitoring the quality and effectiveness of primary health care activities
- Compiling information on documents and experiences of local and international primary health care activities.
- Collaborating with health institutions, NGOs, and international agencies to develop and promote the use of effective and innovative primary health care approaches to health issues.
- Developing training of trainer of Health Center Management Committee training curriculum.
- Conducting Health Center Management Committee training of trainer to Provincial Health Department and Operational district staff: 14 Courses, 294 training hours and 310 participants.
- Developing training of trainer of Health promotion for all training curriculum.
- Conducted Health promotion for all training of trainer to Provincial Health Department and Operational district staff: 12 Courses, 252 training hours, with 265 participants.
- Conducting workshop to develop training of trainer study book and Curriculum on Health Center Management Committee, Monitoring and Evaluation of Health Center Management Committee, and Health promotion for all.
- Conducting need assessment of Health Center Management Committee.
- Conducting Monitoring and Evaluation on Health Center Management Committee implementation.